Date(s) - 29/02/2020
9:00 am - 5:00 pm
Categories No Categories
Are you at a loss as to why your life feels so hectic and overwhelming?
Do you feel anxious and worried most of the time?
Are you ready to restore peace in your life?
A day to restore peace and learn useful strategies to feel calm, clear, and empowered!
This retreat is perfect for you if:
- Your life feels so hectic or busy that you have no time for self-care.
- You feel overwhelmed with the expectations of your job, school, or others.
- You feel anxious, worried or fearful about the future and feel “stuck” or unable to make a change.
- You feel frustrated or resentful because you are focused on giving everything to others and are unable to “fill up your tank.”
- Your life feels out of control after a recent life event such as the loss of a loved one, or a job.
- You have become the primary caregiver for parent or loved one and you don’t know how to manage it all without losing yourself.
Register with a friend using code FRIEND25OFF and BOTH receive $25 off your retreats!
At the retreat, we will explore:
- underlying causes of anxiety,
- herbs and flower essences to support the nervous system,
- how to use the breath to feel at peace where ever you are,
- reframing difficult situations,
- as well as restorative relaxation and meditation techniques you can use at home
At the end of the day you will:
- Understand your barriers to feeling calm and at peace
- Receive practical tools to release anxiety and restore peace in your daily life
- Enjoy a peaceful and restorative day in the beautiful, rural Missouri Ozarks
- Feel calm, clear, and empowered!
Date: Saturday, February 29th, 2020
Time: 9am – 5pm
Location: Our Healing Roots, LLC, Seymour, MO
Lunch catered, all you need to bring is you!
Register with a friend using code FRIEND25OFF and both receive $25 off your retreats!
Space for this special event limited to 8 people, so REGISTER TODAY or call 2B Well at 417-883-5180 for more information.
Here’s what participants have experienced at Returning to Peace:
“At the Returning to Peace retreat, the overall themes for the day for me were self-compassion, connecting with myself, connecting with other women, and connecting with nature. I learned that my physical and emotional health, thoughts, and beliefs are all connected. I also learned about, and experienced, real choices that I can make to move from stress to wellness. Our small group was all about women supporting women. It was just right for sharing and honoring each of us as unique, but also not alone. Iris Hill is so welcoming and nurturing. There was a natural flow to the day, and balance of relevant knowledge and hands-on practice. I ended the day with a feeling of peace and power. I would definitely recommend this event. You two make a great team!” ~ Lauri Fuller
“The Returning to Peace retreat was more than I expected! The beautiful setting of Iris Hill Farm was tranquil and inviting. Each segment and topic was so well thought out and prepared by Katrina and Denise, their level of care and passion for healing is inspiring. The intimacy of the small group helped to put me at ease and feel connected on a much more personal level. The balance of learning and application left me feeling at peace, knowledgeable and ready to apply it in my life!!! I love the simplicity of what was taught reminding me that I have the power to bring peace into my life moment to moment. I can’t thank Katrina and Denise enough for helping me return to peace!! Forever grateful ladies!!” ~ Tara Rigger
Katrina Bogdon, ND, graduated summa cum laude from the University of Arkansas. She completed her naturopathic medical education at the National College of Natural Medicine in Portland, OR in 2007. She is licensed in the state of Washington as a naturopathic physician. Katrina completed a residency at Cancer Treatment Centers of America in 2009 and worked there until 2013. In February 2013, she began working full time in private practice at her clinic Our Healing Roots, LLC. In 2015, she moved her clinic to Springfield, MO at 2B Well.
Denise Bischof, CLC is certified as a professional coach with Transform Coaching Academy and certified as a Relax and Renew Trainer with Judith Lasater. Denise’s passion is helping people to heal, learn and grow as spiritual human beings so they can enjoy the fullness of this beautiful life; finding meaning, purpose, fulfillment, and peace. Denise is the owner of Live Inspired Coaching and offers both personal Life Coaching sessions as well as private and group Relax & Restore Classes at 2B Well.